Independence is defined as being in control of day to day living. At Transhouse, our aim is to provide a service that enables each individual to achieve their maximum level of independence and quality of life.
- Provide comprehensive services consistent with privacy, confidentiality and equality of opportunity.
- Deal with welfare benefits issues and arrange benefits as required.
- Enable the person to maintain a tenancy in a supported living environment.
- Assist, advise and guide the person in the purchasing of personal assistance from our preferred care provider.
- Provide the person with advice on disability equipment, vehicle adaptations, etc. as required
- Work with the person towards returning to their home area.